Tuesday 28 October 2014

Abstract(build report) of Rust In Peace bot

Hey Guys...This time I take the chance to present you abstract(build report) of Rust In Peace bot, Pune.
I thank One of the creator of the bot +Rohit Patel  for providing me this report.
This bot along with Shivaji Raje, Pune bot has inspired people engage in this sport. Since we are not veteran in this sport, we have many things to explore in this area(many ways of fun I should say:) ).
So without much ado...download it from here and don't forget to thank Rohit Patel for this ;)
I would very much want to have a build report of Shivaji Raje as well.It will just be a blast of information then...Click on the link to find the abstract..Cheers ;)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B83y9kAfFDqcQWJiM3RHUHNfTlE&usp=sharing











No comments:

Post a Comment